Cinnamon Honey Butter -->

Recent Posts

Cinnamon Honey Butter

Friday, October 28, 2016

I just made this with a few modifications. I trialed the recipe before making it for Christmas gifts. In my trial I found it to be super sweet when made as written. When made for gifts I doubled it but I used just a little over half the honey, only a couple tablespoons of sugar, and the recommended cinnamon. Plenty sweet and honey flavor without the gritty taste with all the sugar.


Cinnamon Honey Butter is a fast and easy make-ahead topping for your fresh baked rolls this Thanksgiving or Christmas. Also makes for a great neighbor gift or hostess gift! 

Ingredients

  • 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, room temperature
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 cup honey
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Cinnamon Honey Butter @ thefoodcharlatan.com