Better Than Starbucks Lemon Loaf -->

Recent Posts

Better Than Starbucks Lemon Loaf

Friday, April 20, 2018


I tried it and my daughter and her friends all said it was the best cake they have EVER eaten (I strongly agree and I’m not a lemon cake person). I didn’t have lemon extract so I just added some extra lemon zest to cake and icing. I actually liked the icing better with the peel instead of the extract. And, I only had vanilla greek yogurt and liked it better with that as well. I made it a second time exactly like the recipe and liked the first one better…so did everyone else. Oh So Yummy for the Tummy!!!

If you like Starbucks Lemon Loaf, then you'll love this moist, delicious Lemon cake! This easy to make recipe is loaded with delicious lemon flavor, and topped with an amazing lemon frosting.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1½ c. flour
  • 1 (3.4 oz.) package, instant Lemon pudding mix
  • ½ tsp. baking powder
  • ½ tsp. baking soda
  • ½ tsp. salt
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 tsp. lemon extract
  • ⅓ c. fresh lemon juice
  • ½ c. oil
  • ¾ c. plain Greek yogurt
  • zest of one lemon

  Frosting:
  • 3 Tbsp. Butter, soft but not melted
  • 1½ c. powdered sugar
  • 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
  • 1 tsp. lemon extract

To see directions and complete recipes visit Better Than Starbucks Lemon Loaf @ lilluna.com