Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars -->

Recent Posts

Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars

Monday, July 24, 2017

I made this in a 9X13 (1/4) sheetpan and I doubled the recipe and had extra cookie dough even after loading the top. I wrapped it up to save in case I get a cookie craving. I know in my gas oven it took longer than 30 minutes for both bakes. They are delish! I could not resist trying them while warm…lol

I’ve baked plenty of treats for family, friends, and colleagues, and I’ve never received praise like after I made them these lemon cookie bars! It kind of made me feel like I’ve been making them garbage food up until now because they went so gaga over these bars. They are universally enjoyed; adults and kids raved about them. Everyone wanted the recipe. They commented on the perfect ratios of dough-to-filling, and sweet-to-tart


These easy lemon bars have a sweet sugar cookie crust topped with a tangy lemon cheesecake filling and then topped with more sugar cookie crumble. The perfect balance of sweet and tangy. 

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars @ thesaltymarshmallow.com